J. F. White's Commercial Dive Division was commissioned as a new and innovative complement to our heavy civil construction expertise. The Division’s principals have over 70 years of combined marine construction and diving experience. With this experience comes a reputation for developing innovative work plans and executing those plans in a disciplined and uncompromising manner.
J. F. White's team of diving and marine professionals offer a diverse combination of experience, including underwater cable installation and repair, bridge rehabilitation, offshore heavy construction and deep ocean salvage.
View our demonstration on YouTube
Our Work Capabilities
- Expert culvert and outfall conduit checks and large scale repair
- Underwater engineering and construction solutions
- State of the art diving and confined space equipment, utilizing fiber optics and advanced life support systems
- Submerged tunnel penetrations (in excess of 5600')
- Fiber optic beach landings
- Underwater pipeline construction and repair