- 1 - 400 Ton Capacity Water Cooled Chiller
- 1 - 552 Ton Capacity Cooling Tower
- 11 - AHU's from 2000 CFM-14,000 CFM
- 5 - 1780 MBH Output Boilers
- 6 Pumps from 500 GPM - 1250 GPM
[J. F. White Contracting Company's Mechanical Division was awarded the HVAC filed sub bid to demolish the existing HVAC system and install a new HVAC system for the Cambridge Rindge and Latin War Memorial building renovation project.
The renovation included eleven new air handling units, one roof top unit, one chiller, fiver boilers, one cooling tower, and miscellaneous make up air / VAV boxes throughout the building.
In addition, J. F. White managed subcontractors for the ATC, ductwork, insulation and air/water balancing and purchased all HVAC equipment.
The project was completed on time and within budget.
Contract value: $5,335,000.