Heavy Civil Construction
Our ability to attract and retain the highest quality engineers, superintendents and craftsmen enables J. F. White to take on the most complex heavy civil construction projects with confidence. In an industry in which risk and reward are not always balanced, we continue to evolve and find better ways to engineer and construct. Our long history of successful projects has given us the experience necessary to compete for even the most demanding future opportunities. Our Company prides itself on the individual talents of our people, which – when brought together – ensure a true team effort.
We have always worked in the best interests of our Owner/Clients. Safety, quality and schedule are always our top priorities, and experience has taught us that adhering to these important standards ensures profitability and success in the long run.
In the Heavy/Civil construction arena, J. F. White remains focused on bringing the best people in the industry to the most challenging and rewarding projects.
Our Work Capabilities
- Bridges, roadways, tunnels and shafts, transit, airport site work
- Deep Foundation Systems
- Pile driving, sheeting, shoring, dewatering, cofferdams, slurry walls, top down garages
- Specialty Structures & Foundations
- Underpinning, top down structures, specialty buildings
- Utilities, Pipe Jacking
- Deep trenching, critical jacking, railroad crossings
- Confined space / selective demolition, site work